The Technology Mission of SCSD #1 is to use the appropriate technological tools and integrate them into the curriculum in order to prepare our students to be productive citizens and life-long learners in an ever-changing global society.
Internet Safety and usage
- SCSD1 is currently monitoring and blocking several sites for any school owned student device
- The content filter will block inappropriate sites such as adult, weapons, gambling, ETC....
- We do not block all social media sites since the school is very active on the major social media platforms.
- As with all tools, there are limitations to the content filtering and it is continually updating the monitors and filters
- Reporting is available as needed
- We follow CIPA governance to block and monitor web usage on district devices
- Here is some great ways to maximize Bandwidth in your home
- Expectations for Google Meets
What is Clever?
Clever is a Single-Sign-On system. The Clever Portal puts learning at teachers’ and students’ fingertips. Each student and teacher can access a personalized portal with single sign-on to every learning application they use.
There are two ways to sign into clever.
- Using your school issued google account.
- The district login page www.clever.com/in/scsd1
- You can also use the clever extension on your school account as a fast way to login.
- Use your Clever badge.
Help with login
Non-School Issued Devices
These are the recommended devices and browser for use of the district software and subscriptions. These will allow work inside our district's network and anywhere outside.
- Apple Mac OS X 10.12 or above
- Microsoft Windows 10
- WiFi connectivity
Google Chrome web browser
To get started with Acellus, simply install the Acellus app that is compatible with your device and sign in using your Acellus ID and Password.
If you do not have your Acellus ID and Password, please contact your teacher or principal.
If you would like to speak with someone in our district about Acellus, please contact Angel Sparkman at (307) 655-9541, ext. 1144 or you can email her at email@example.com
Parents, if you would like a parent account to monitor your student's progress in Acellus, please email your student's name and school to firstname.lastname@example.org from the account that you want to use as your contact.